Appointments & Cancellations
Your time is valuable to us, and we realize that it is easy to forget an appointment made weeks or days in advance, so we confirm all of our appointments 24 hours in advance via text and a direct phone call. Please be sure to arrive 10 minutes before your appointment begins to complete any necessary forms.
We ask you to realize that when you forget about your appointment or fail to cancel with enough notice, we miss out on an opportunity to fill that time slot. We require you to provide your credit card information at the time of booking your appointment.
Cancellation and No Show fees will apply as follows:
- Less than 24 hours’ notice will result in a fee of 50% of the booked service price.
- “No Show” or same day cancellations will likewise be charged 100% of the booked service price. Same day cancellations require at least a 4 hour notice.
- Multiple services and groups of 3 or more require a deposit of 50% at the time of booking these appointments. Cancellations made less than 24 hours will be charged 100% of the booked service price.
- Late arrivals will not be extended, and your appointment time will end at the originally scheduled time for the consideration of all our clients and staff.
- We reserve the right to terminate any services at any point that we feel the circumstances are disrupting.
The purpose of this cancellation policy is to enable us to inform our standby clients of any availability, keep our schedule filled, thus providing better service for each of our established and new clients.
- All appointments booked is an acknowledgement of our cancellation terms and conditions. Charges will be applied if necessary. We appreciate you and thank you for allowing us to service your spa needs.
Services Refund Policy
While we make every effort to make our customers as happy as possible, all service sales are FINAL. We will not offer refunds on any individual services, service packages, gift certificates or gift cards. We want our clients to be happy so if you encounter an experience that was less than satisfactory please reach out to our management staff to discuss.